Without your permission, Spotlight will not collect personal information from you that can be used to identify a specific individual or/and other personal information that cannot be used alone but must be used in combination with other information. Regarding Personal Information that cannot be used independently, Spotlight may collect, use, transfer or disclose such information for any purposes provided the information is not used jointly with other information.
How Spotlight collects your personal information
1. Spotlight may collect your personal information that you voluntarily provide to Spotlight when you visit Spotlight´s official website https://www.spotlight.cn or participate in Spotlight Website or other online services (for example, when you contact Spotlight on Spotlight’s website or via email Public@spotlight.cn with a question).
2. Collection of information through Cookies.
3. The Spotlight website itself does not collect any personal information from you as a regular user. Only on certain pages of the website, Spotlight will place a cookie on the user's end to identify the user's browsing status.
5. This information is usually not used to directly to identify you, but it can provide you with a more personalized website experience. Spotlight respects your rights to personal information, and you may choose to disable certain types of cookies, however, blocking certain types of cookies may affect your experience on Spotlight´s official website and the services Spotlight can provide for you.
Also, the settings you make for cookies relate only to the browser being used in the current situation.
If you wish to disable all cookies, you will need to go to your browser settings, but this action may affect the functionality of this website.
6. You can erase all Cookies stored on your computer or other electronic devices yourself. If you do so, you will need to personally change your user settings each time when visiting Spotlight website.
How Spotlight uses your personal information
1. Spotlight will use your personal information for the normal operation of this website. This means that Spotlight will use the information in accordance with the purpose of this website and the underlying technologies or platforms used to provide services. This may also include the performance of a contract to which you are party or for the legitimate interests pursued by Spotlight or a third party to whom Spotlight necessarily are required to disclose information.
2. By using statistical tools and cookie, Spotlight may keep statistics on your page views or/and other data.
Disclosure or Sharing of Your Personal Information to third-Parties
2. Spotlight may be subject to investigation or audit by the relevant government or regulatory authority from time to time. During the process of such investigation or audit, if Spotlight is required to disclose your personal information and such disclosure cannot be timely notified to you, you hereby agree that Spotlight may disclose your personal information to the relevant third parties in such investigation or audit process without obtaining your additional consent.
How Spotlight protects your personal information
1. Spotlight will take security protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide to Spotlight from unauthorized access, public disclosure, usage, modification, damage or loss. Spotlight will continually update safety procedure with new technology development.
3. When any personal information security incident occurs, Spotlight will, according to the requirements of laws and regulations, inform you in a timely manner of the basic situation and possible impact of the incident, the handling measures taken or to be taken, suggestions on risk prevention and elimination, and remedial measures taken.
1. In principle, the personal information collected and processed by Spotlight within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be reserved within the territory of the People's Republic of China. Spotlight will not transfer and disclose your personal information to any other third party without your authorized consent.
2. The use of certain statistical tools may transfer your website browsing data to other jurisdictions, in which different data protection laws or even no relevant laws may be available in such jurisdictions. If so, Spotlight will ensure that your personal information is adequately and equally protected in the way same as that in the People's Republic of China.